What information Options Solutions collects
Options Solutions collects the following information:
- Options Solutions collects information from individuals who request informational materials, including name, address, telephone number, email address and investment-related questions.
- Options Solutions collects information provided orally and in writing via email, mail, online or in person from prospective clients, clients, prospective employees and employees.
How Options Solutions uses and shares information collected
Options Solutions may use the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To follow up, either by email, phone or mail, with people who have requested information and/or materials.
- To periodically send promotional email or mail about services, recent developments or other information individuals may find interesting using the email address or mailing address provided when requesting information.
- To access certain special features or areas of this website.
- As otherwise permitted by law.
Options Solutions may disclose information externally as permitted or required by law (such as to affiliates, service providers, and regulatory agencies), or where individuals have provided permission. Options Solutions will not sell or lease personal information to third parties so they can market to individuals.
Please ensure that full name and address are provided in exactly the form in which it was originally provided to Options Solutions to avoid any possible confusion with a different individual.
To unsubscribe from Options Solutions’ email communications, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject field and include the email address where you received the content, along with any additional email addresses you would like suppressed. We will do our best to prevent you from receiving our email content in the future.
A cookie is a small text file downloaded to an individual’s computer (or other device) when accessing webpages that use them. Cookies and other online tracking technologies (collectively referred to in this policy as “cookies”) allow a website to store and retrieve information about visitors’ online activity. Cookies are, for example, how a website remembers what display language you chose or what items you put into your online shopping cart.
Cookies can be categorized by who places them:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are downloaded to an individual’s computer from a server or domain managed by the publisher of the website whose service the individual is requesting.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are downloaded to a computer from a server or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that may be seeking data obtained through cookies.
Cookies can also be categorized by their duration:
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the individual accesses a web page. They are often used to store information for the duration of a visit to the site (e.g., what account you are logged into). Once an individual leaves the website, the session cookie is deleted.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies store data on a computer for the duration of the period set within the cookie’s file, which is determined by the entity controlling the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years, or until manually deleted.
Lastly, cookies can be categorized by the function they serve. Options Solutions uses the following types of first- and third-party cookies:
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your geographic region or preferred text size). Functionality cookies do not collect any personal information. Enabling functionality cookies may be necessary to access the full content of website material.
- Personalization Cookies
Personalization cookies allow a website to remember information that changes the page’s appearance or behavior, such as, for example, the language selected for viewing the page.
- Analytics Cookies
Analytics cookies analyze how individuals browse a website and enable Options Solutions to measure the number of visitors to its websites, as well as to measure and analyze how individuals interact with the site. We use this information to improve the websites and the products or services offered.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies
Options Solutions serves advertisements on various websites using third party companies. If an individual visits a website or clicks on one of Options Solutions’ advertisements, behavioral cookies will be placed on the individual’s computer. Behavioral cookies allow Options Solutions to manage and optimize its digital marketing (e.g., banner ads, pages offering informational brochures, email campaigns, etc.). Behavioral cookies may be used to build a profile to provide content more relevant to an individual’s interests. They adapt advertising and the content the individual sees on other websites based on browsing habits, including how the individual navigates websites, as well as how the individual interacts with internet advertising.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Our website does not respond to “do not track” signals from users’ web browsers.
How to Manage Cookies
To learn more about behavioral advertising cookies and to opt in or out of multiple advertising networks at once, you can visit the website YourAdChoices. Some advertising networks do not participate in the YourAdChoices service. To opt out of some of these networks, please visit the consumer opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative.
As explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of the websites that make use of this technology. Disabling cookies may affect the functionality of many of the websites you visit. If you do disable cookies, performance and functionality will be affected. If you wish to delete, disable, or re-enable cookies, you may do so through your browser as follows: